Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love vs. Fear

Some may argue that there are only two emotions, Love and Fear.  All other emotions are manifestations of these two.  I am not going to go quite as far as to say that; but it does provide a great deal to think about deeply and the points of this simple little book are worth considering.  Read, study, meditate/ponder on it, and then you decide.
If you are a religious person, I would even recommend you do searches of the religious writings you believe in and compare what is said in this book.  The results may surprise you.  I will also not say that I agree 100% with everything in this book; but I would come pretty close.  You can probably get this or order it from your local library.  You can also purchase it online through the link below.


No comments: